If you’re considering a career as a makeup artist, then this is the ideal course for you. This 2-week professional makeup course in Manchester will teach you all the skills and techniques you need to get ahead in the industry.
Whether you want to do bridal makeup, work for one of your favourite brands, or work on fashion photoshoots – you’ll leave this course with all the knowledge you need to excel in your chosen career path with your level 3 qualification.
But that’s not all – you’ll have the benefit of studying at the North West’s largest film studio – Space Studios Manchester, giving you an insight into the exciting world of TV & Film. You might even spot a famous face or two! You’ll also have access to the Aqua Rosa photography studio, complete with ring lights and backdrops to help you to capture your work and start to build your portfolio.
So if you want to become a fully-qualified MUA whilst studying at one of the leading makeup schools in Manchester, then this is the course for you.
During your time on the course, you’ll cover the following modules:
- Hygiene/health & safety
- How to use different makeup brushes
- How to prepare the skin for makeup
- How to create a flawless makeup base
- Glowing skin makeup looks
- How to contour and highlight
- Eyebrow tutorials
- Eye and face shapes
- Colour correcting
- Cut crease makeup
- Smokey eye makeup
- Natural makeup looks
- Instaglam makeup
- Bridal makeup and consultations
- How to create the perfect winged eyeliner
- How to apply false eyelashes
- How to create the perfect lips
- Editorial makeup
- Makeup for TV & Film
- Body painting
- Male grooming
- Period makeup
- Camouflage makeup
- Cover ups (tattoos/birthmarks/scars)
- Festival makeup
- Mood boards
- Marketing yourself as an MUA