Not for the faint hearted, our fast track make up artistry course teaches you the skills needed to become a professional commercial makeup artist, working in one of the fastest growing and most lucrative industries. This level 3 qualification is now amongst the most popular in the UK.
The course runs for one full day each week – a Saturday from 10am – 5pm – at our school based at the heart of the North West’s largest film studios.
Units you will cover;
- Health and Safety
- Client care and communication
- Promoting products and services
- Fashion and editorial makeup
- Application of makeup for a wide range of events, productions and services
- Media makeup
- Airbrush makeup
- Camouflage makeup
- Face and body art
- Instruction on makeup
As part of this course, you will
– Train within the North’s largest film studios.
– Gain an internationally recognised level 3 certificate.
– Use some of the industry’s finest products.
– Learn from industry professionals with years of experience in film, TV and Training
– Receive exclusive offers, including a HUGE discount on a professional 25 piece brush set.
Our 22 week course costs £2,300 (plus VAT). The cost includes exam and registration fees, your school t-shirt, notebook and pen and there are payment plans available via PayL8r.
2020 COURSE DATES
Saturday 21st March 2020